Brave the winter chill and embark on a challenge unlike any other with the Winter 100 Challenge! From November 1st to February 28th, hike your way to 100 miles on frosty trails and scenic winter landscapes. Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are allowed, making this challenge perfect for all levels of outdoor enthusiasts in every region. Take in the breathtaking beauty of winter and push your limits as you reach your mileage goals. So don't let the winter blues get you down, register today and join the Winter 100 Challenge!
🌳 After completing the Challenge, we'll have a tree planted in one of our National Forests through One Tree Planted!
Join the thousands of people already participating in a My Adventure Challenge, by joining our Facebook Group, The Weekend Adventurer!
Don't just take our word for it...
- Total miles needed: 100 Miles
- Time Frame: November 1st - February 28th
- Minimum hike distance: 1 Mile
- Trails can be repeated!
- Log each hike on the provided log sheet.
- You can share miles from this Challenge with The Hiker's 365
- Snowshoeing & Cross-Country Skiing are allowed.
- This challenge is on the honor system, so be true to yourself!