Are you ready for the Blazin' Summer trail Challenge? Yes, we know it can get hot, but you got this! With this Challenge, you will be challenged to hike 65 Miles, with a minimum of 6 different trails from June 1st - August 31st!
After completing the Challenge, we'll have a tree planted in one of our National Forests through One Tree Planted! So be a part of something exciting and join the thousands of people already completing a My Adventure Challenge. Also, be sure to join our Facebook Group where you will find the encouragement and motivation you need to reach your goals!
There are so many reasons to join - be it for better health, to have a tree planted, or simply to earn the Patch & T-Shirt. No matter your reason, join today and start changing your life one mile at a time!
Don't just take our word for it...
- Total miles needed: 65 Miles
- Time Frame: June 1st - August 31st
- Minimum distance per hike: 1 Mile
- Minimum trails to be explored: 6
- Trails can be repeated!
- Log each hike on the provided log sheet.
- You can share miles from this Challange with the Hiker's 365 Challenge
- This challenge is on the honor system, so be true to yourself!