Welcome to the Spring Fling Trail Challenge! Embrace the colors of spring and hit the trails for an adventure unlike any other. Hike a total of 75 miles from March 1st to May 31st and experience the best of what the season has to offer. Take in the breathtaking landscapes, enjoy the warm sun on your face, and feel the thrill of accomplishment as you reach your mileage goals. Whether you're a seasoned hiker or just starting out, this challenge is perfect for anyone looking to get outside and enjoy the beauty of spring. So don't wait, register today and get ready to fling into spring!
🌳 After completing the Challenge, we'll have a tree planted in one of our National Forests through One Tree Planted!
Join the thousands of people already participating in a My Adventure Challenge, by joining our Facebook Group, The Weekend Adventurer!
Don't just take our word for it...
- Total miles needed: 75 Miles
- Time Frame: March 1st - May 31st
- Minimum distance per hike: 1 Mile
- You choose the trails in your area.
- Trails can be repeated!
- Log each hike on the provided log sheet.
- You can share miles from this Challenge with The Hiker's 365
- This challenge is on the honor system, so be true to yourself!