Are you looking for a new challenge to improve your fitness levels and push yourself to new heights? Look no further than the Bike 1000 Challenge! This challenge requires you to bike 1000 miles in 180 days, starting from the day you log your first ride. It's an achievable goal for anyone, regardless of your current fitness level, and a great way to stay motivated and disciplined when it comes to exercising. By taking part in this challenge, you'll not only improve your physical health but also your mental wellbeing. So, don't wait any longer – join the Bike 1000 Challenge today and start logging your miles. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve with a little bit of commitment and determination!
After completing the Challenge, we'll have a tree planted in one of our National Forests through One Tree Planted! So be a part of something exciting and join the thousands of people already completing a My Adventure Challenge.
Don't just take our word for it...
- Start whenever you like, the Challenge does not begin until you do!
- Total miles needed: 1000 Miles
- Time frame: 180 Days from start to finish
- Use an app such as Strava to track or determine your mileage.
- Roadways can be repeated
- Log each ride on the provided log sheet.
- This Challenge is on the honor system, so be true to yourself!