Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter System
- Updated from the original version, the Squeeze Filter includes 2 32 fl. oz. pouches, a cleaning coupling and additional accessories for gravity and inline use
- Hollow-fiber membrane filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidia
- Collapsible pouches are made from durable Mylar foil and can be reused hundreds of times
- Simply fill up the included water pouches at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch and squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter
- Filter has a built-in flip-top cap so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; squeeze filter fills most water bottles in only 30 sec.
- Includes the Inline Adapters so you can use your squeeze filter inline on a hydration pack
- Includes gravity tubing which allows you to hook up the Squeeze Filter as a gravity filter
- Also comes with a syringe to back-flush the filter to maintain a high flow rate
- Filter fits the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store
- Includes a mesh carrying case
- Avoid freezing this filter; freezing may ruin the hollow-fiber membrane
Made in USA.
All recreational outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and kayaking have inherent risks. By registering and/or participating in our challenges, you agree that the owners, employees & associates of My Adventure Challenge are not held liable for any losses, damages, and/or injuries while participating in the challenge. You acknowledge that you are responsible for choosing the trails, the waterways, and the conditions in which you participate. Please know your physical limits and abilities and choose your adventures accordingly. Check with your physician before participating in a challenge.
The Welcome Packet which includes the Patch & Sticker is mailed separately from the T-Shirt in a standard-size envelope.
All items should arrive within 7-12 days of ordering. (USPS)
Check your Junk/Spam/Promotion folders within your email for updates.